Complete this form to reserve your vendor space.
Sorry, no more space is available for food vendors.
Responsibilities of the Vendor
- Vendor is responsible for providing tables, chairs, and other items necessary for their booth.
- Vendor is expected to have display completely set up with vehicles removed 30 minutes prior to start of event (9:30 a.m.).
- Vendor must have someone present at their booth at all times.
- Vendor is responsible for cleanup of display area.
- Vendor display must remain set up until 3:00 p.m.
- Vendors who leave or tear down early will not be invited back to the show.
Rainout Date: Saturday, March 25th
ALL NET PROCEEDS benefit the East Texas Crisis Center’s programs. The Center is a United Way agency assisting victims of family violence, sexual assault, and other violent crime. The East Texas Crisis Center serves Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains, Wood and Smith Counties.