2023 Raffle Car
This year’s car was donated to the East Texas Crisis Center by a local Tylerite.
Fuel-injected, 347 V8, 370 HP
Hands-Free Phone and Bluetooth Streaming
Light-Sensing, Automatic On-Off Headlights
Power Rack-and-Pinion Steering
Automatic Overdrive Transmission
4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
Full Double Wishbone Front Suspension
Winner will be announced Saturday, March 18th 2023
Tickets Sold: 966
- Must Be 18 years or older to enter.
- By entering this raffle entrants accept and agree (1) to be bound by all rules, (2) agree to comply with any and all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, rules and regulations; (3) that their names and/or likenesses may be disclosed to and used by the media and may otherwise be used by the organization for publicity purposes.
- The raffle winner assumes all fees, local, state, and federal taxes (including, but not limited to, income tax based on the value of the raffle car), financing cost (including, but not limited to, closing cost, title insurance, and transfer tax and fees). The Organization takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities.
- Donation for each ticket is $10.
- Donations are tax deductible. Winning ticket is not tax deductible.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of tickets sold.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner to be determined by random drawing to be held at approximately 2:00 p.m. Saturday, March 18th, 2023.
- You do not have to be present to win. Winner will be notified by phone if not present at the drawing.
- Proceeds benefit East Texas Crisis Center.
- The East Texas Crisis Center is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, or untimely entries.